Networking Groups in
Athens, Winder, Loganville, and Monroe, Georgia
This page has information about all the networking and business lead generation groups meeting in Loganville, Winder, Athens and Monroe, including contact information and regular meeting times. To see a schedule of this week's events, see the Weekly Networking Calendar. To see a list of events scheduled in future weeks, see our list of Upcoming Networking Events.
List Your Networking Group -- If your networking group isn't listed, we would be glad to add you. All area networking groups get a free listing.
To see networking meetings in a specific ares, follow one of these links:
Forsyth and North Fulton Counties
Athens, Winder, Monroe and Loganville
Braselton and Jackson County
Snellville, Grayson and Dacula
Stone Mountain, Tucker and Lilburn
Athens Area Chamber of Commerce
Since 1903, the Athens Area Chamber of Commerce (AACC) has been helping its members and the community profit and prosper through all the challenges of a changing world. With over 1,000 member companies, the Athens Chamber is a powerful advocate for business, helping our members make a good living and provide good jobs for our neighbors.
- Young Professionals Network meets on the first Thursday of each month at a local Athens business. $5 for chamber members.
- NetWORK meets First Tuesday at 11:30 AM at Carrabba's Italian Grill. This is an opportunity for Chamber members to have lunch and participate in serious networking.
- Monthly for Business After Hours events, plus other special events throughout the year.
Barrow Chamber of Commerce
The Barrow Chamber provides hundreds of direct phone referrals, exposure and networking opportunities to local businesses. Started in 1948, the Chamber works to promote prosperity in Barrow County for and through its business membership. It serves as a crossroads for local employers, bringing together small and large local businesses to identify opportunities and create solutions.
- Network Barrow meets every Friday at 11:15 AM at the Chamber office in Winder. $5.00 per meeting. For more information, contact Debi Krause at 770-867-9444, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Periodic Business After Hours, and other special events throughout the year.
Business Network International
BNI is a business and professional networking organization that allows only one person per profession to join a chapter. In 2003, BNI members passed approximately 2.1 million referrals generating over 727 million (US) dollars! In 2003 the organization had a net growth of 425 chapters - the largest increase in our history.
The mission of BNI is to help members increase their business through a structured, positive, and professional "word-of-mouth" program that enables them to develop long-term, meaningful relationships with quality business professionals.
Meets: 8:30 AM every Wednesday, BNI Referral Pros of Loganville meet at IHOP, 4176 Logan Drive. Contact: Juan Alvear at (678) 817-7403.